Saturday, June 15, 2013

Picking A New Winner!!

Well as I stated in a Facebook post, I have not been able to get a hold of the lucky person who won the FREE  +Spartan Race  code. So as promised I am going to enter everyone in again and draw another name. I am posting this post on the My Newfangledness blog and the other social networking sites tonight. I am going to give anybody that wants their name entered into the raffle, tonight and tomorrow to get back in the action. I will then have the results posted by either Monday evening of 6/17 or the morning of Tuesday 6/18. 

Again this code is good for ANY Spartan Race that the winner chooses. Plus don't forget I have a link to share with all that area interested that can get you 15% off any Spartan Race of your choice as well. Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity and please feel free to share with any family and friends.  

I will be posting this same thing on Facebook and Twitter. I had a great response on Facebook because of this giveaway, but only the people that left the comments on the blog got entered. So I would like to give them the chance to do that as well. Please make sure I have a link to your blog, Facebook page, email or whatever. So that if you are the lucky winner, you will not miss out :)

Thanks Again,

Cassi 


No comments:

Post a Comment