Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Broken Promise with an announcement

Here it is 12:37 a.m. in Arizona and I never got around to posting my come back post for Monday. So to make up for it I am going to announce now that My Newfangledness will now only be a personal blog and network, to share everything I love in life. I decided awhile ago since all three of my girls will be in school full time come August, that it was mom's time to follow her dreams and passions. 

I have been working and putting together an actual LLC business. I have been advised by the lawyer that is helping me, not to reveal the name or too many details tell more of the legal stuff is in place. It has been a very hard decision to narrow down where I want to start with the new business, because I do love so many things. But after a long talk with my husband, and praying to my father in heaven. I am going in the direction of my love for decorating and up-cycling  fun, funky,vintage, retro, modern and shabby decor, furniture, and other fun finds, to create (for now) an online boutique. The big picture goal is to incorporate my other loves for fashion, styling, sewing and other crafts in at some point as well.

I want this new business to inspire peoples creativity. I also want to make it so that my price points are lower  and still produce great pieces. I plan on having tutorials, freebies, giveaways, networking links etc.  I live to have fun and that is what I want people to get out of it. I refuse to give up My Newfangledness so there will be links for that, along with another link/blog that I have been inspired to create and share. 

I am shooting to launch by the end of the summer and I will keep posting details as things move along. So be sure to check the My Newfangledness blog and Facebook page for updates and spread the word.

And in about 10 hours I will have Tuesday's post up for you :) 

Cassi

"Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you. All is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence." 

- Pope John Paul II  

No comments:

Post a Comment