Thursday, April 11, 2013

The New Addition for my Wall

My daughter was a part of the Peoria Arts Festival this past weekend in Downtown Peoria. It was so fun to see her sing with the choir, and then spend time with my two older girls going into the little shops and such.
The last shop we came to was an antique type shop, and it was packed full of so many fun amazing things.

But instantly my eyes where drawn to this fun antique birdcage that is used to hang messages, etc. on. I have wanted a antiqued birdcage for along time ( it may sound weird, but I think they are so cute). So when I looked at the price and the fact that it was so adorable, I snatched it right up! It is now hanging in my office/craft area, and I smile every time I look at it :)




Tell Next Time, 
Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment