Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Super Awesome Mom made these!!

I come from a very long line of talented family members from both sides ( even my Step Dad's side ). The fun thing about it is that not every one person shares the same talent. To me it is inspiring to watch and see what my other family members are creating.

These cakes I wanted to share, because I wanted to highlight my Mom's talent. My mother has always been an amazing cook and every time we see her and she cooks, I am in heaven! But not only is she an amazing cook, she is an AWESOME cake decorator. She blows my mind when she sends me photos of her latest cakes, these are the latest and I asked her if I could start keeping the pictures and posting them, to share her talent.
 This is probably one of my favorite cakes she has made to date! She made this cake for my cute little niece Hannah's first birthday.

                                           This fun cake was for my cousin's 8th birthday. When
                                           my mom asked what kind of cake he wanted, this is
                                           what he really wanted.


This light house cake I thought was so cool. I want to say she did it for a church activity.


These are just three of the hundreds of cakes she has made and now that I have my blog I want to start sharing them with everyone.

Thanks,
Cassi

P.S. There is a new addition coming to my blog soon, that I am super excited about. I do not want to drop too many hints but, it does have to do with sewing :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie, your mom is so talented! and they look delish!

    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I've just become your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    ReplyDelete