Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Zippers

I am getting a flash back from about 4 years ago with all the zipper accessories floating around. About 4 years ago my sister-in-law and I had this idea to try and make flowers out of zippers ( they did not have all the cool looking ones they have now either) after weeks of working on them and practicing I finally got one headband and a clip with the zipper flowers on it ( that I felt where worthy of showing in public) This is the the headband that we have left:

Now being on pinterest and looking at other peoples blogs I am seeing zippers everywhere!! Not only that they have all sorts of colors and fun designs. This picture I am going to post I found on pinterest and since I am a headband/clip/bow lover I had instantly went and made my own version. There are a couple things I would do different with the next one, but all in all I am loving it.




I was messing around with it to see what different embellishments would look good on it and had this fun flower that I thought look super cute attached to it. I am sure there are many more goodies you can add to these fun headbands, the sky is the limit.






No comments:

Post a Comment