1. some kind of jar with the amount you need. ( these spice containers are from +Dollar Tree )
2. Some kind of Tags and ribbon to tie them with
3. A box or a cute way to hold your project ( the tags and boxes I used are from +PickYourPlum )
1. Dish Soap
3. Tub/sink ( somewhere you can put the jars in hot water)
Steps I took:
1. Filled my kitchen sink with warm/hot water and added the dish soap and a little white vinegar. Then added the jars into the mix. I let the jars sit in the water for around 20 min. before I pulled them out.
2. Once I pulled them out, those stickers would just fall off or where very easy to remove. Then I ran them through the wash ( just because I did add vinegar to the water)
3. As the jars where cleaning I prepared the tags with the sayings I wanted on them.
4. By this time the jars where done in the dishwasher. I took them out dried them some if needed, then began to fill each jar with the different candies.
5. Once that was done, I just added the lids and tied the tags around the jars, but them in the boxes.
6. ALL DONE!!
These where a big hit at my girls school. Mom loved it the most though because, it didn't cost a fortune ( all together I think I spent around $35 for 18 jars) and they where cute and simple.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
Tell next time,